When: Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 8 to 11 p.m.
*You may wish to arrive early to take sunset photos along the river!
*Parents of seniors are invited to stay for the Senior Walk and crowning of the Prom King and Queen at 8:30 p.m.
Where: Marriott Courtyard Phenix City Riverfront, 1400 Whitewater Ave, Phenix City, AL
Tickets: On sale during lunch for $25 per person until March 30; prices go to $35 per person beginning March 31
1. Students in grades 11 and 12 are allowed to attend St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School's Junior/Senior Prom.
2. Students can attend the dance with or without a date.
3. If a date is a student from outside of St. Anne-Pacelli, the date must be pre-approved by the principal. There is a form available in the High School Counseling Office each student must complete by March 29th if they plan to bring a date from another school. Students from outside of our school who do not have prior approval via the approval form will not be allowed to attend the dance. Dates must be in at least 11th grade and no older than 20 years of age.
4. Once a student enters Prom, they are not allowed to leave the dance and then return.
5. Faculty members will serve as dance chaperones.
6. Please ensure Prom attire falls within the general dress guidelines of "modest, clean and appropriate for a Catholic school environment," as referenced in our student/parent handbook (pages 17-20). Any students who have questions about their dress for the dance are welcome to bring in their dress for approval prior to the event.
Prom t-shirt sales have closed.
Those who ordered shirts will receive them at Prom on April 1.
Think you have the best ‘promposal’?
Submit it to the Ledger-Enquirer’s contest!
St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School
2020 Kay Circle
Columbus, GA 31907
Mission Statement: St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School, through Catholic formation and academic excellence, is committed to the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development of the students entrusted to our care.