Homecoming Week begins Monday, September 17! Homecoming is a time for us to celebrate those who came before us. - the Vikings who had a role in making our school the wonderful place it is today. Please mark your calendars for the following festivities planned for Homecoming Week:
Monday, September 17-21
Homecoming Dress-Up Days
Stay tuned for themed dress up day info!
Wednesday, September 19
Powder Puff Game 6 p.m.
Enjoy a St. Anne-Pacelli Homecoming Week tradition: The Powder Puff Game on Deimel Field!
Doug Harris Memorial Bonfire 7 p.m.
All students and their families are invited to enjoy a free hot dog dinner during the Doug Harris Memorial Bonfire in the parking lot near Deimel Field.
Thursday, September 20
Go Big Red Gala 6:30 p.m. in the Gym
Please join us for a Homecoming Week Diamond Anniversary Gala Dinner to celebrate 60 years of Pacelli High School! Bishop Emeritus J. Kevin Boland will be our special guest speaker. Attendees will enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by renowned local Chef Jamie Keating. A limited number of seats are available for this special event! Reserve your seat here: www.BeAViking.com/anniversary.
Friday, September 21
School Pep Rally on Deimel Field (time TBA)
Alumni Social 6-7:15 p.m.
Alumni are invited to enjoy light hors d'oeuvres, drinks and fellowship with friends in the High School Auditorium!
Homecoming Game 7:30 p.m.
Come cheer on the St. Anne-Pacelli Vikings as they play the Central High School Hawks from Talbotton on Deimel Field.
Alumni Homecoming RSVPs
Complimentary tickets to the Homecoming Game will be provided for each alum and his/her guest. Please email Alumni Director Katie Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 17 if you plan on attending the Alumni Social and Homecoming Game. We look forward to welcoming you back to campus!
Saturday, September 22
Homecoming Dance 8-11 p.m., Gym
Ticket info coming soon!
1. Students in grades 9-12 are allowed to attend the Homecoming Dance.
2. Students can attend the dance with or without a date.
3. If a date is a student from outside of St. Anne-Pacelli, the date must be pre-approved by the principal. There is a form (available in the High School Counseling Office) each student must complete by September 17 if they plan to bring a date from another school. Students from outside of our school who do not have prior approval via the approval form will not be allowed to attend the dance. Dates must be in at least 9th grade and no older than 20 years of age.
4. Once a student enters the Homecoming Dance, they are not allowed to leave the dance and then return.
5. Faculty members will serve as dance chaperones.
6. Please ensure Homecoming Dance attire falls within the general dress guidelines of "modest, clean and appropriate for a Catholic school environment," as referenced in our High School Handbook Addendum. Any students who have questions about their dress for the dance are welcome to bring in their dress for approval prior to the event.
7. Drop-off/pick-up location: Gym
We look forward to a fabulous Homecoming Week! Go Vikings!!!
Photo by Marc Spano, Spano's Big Picture Photography
St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School
2020 Kay Circle
Columbus, GA 31907
Mission Statement: St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School, through Catholic formation and academic excellence, is committed to the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development of the students entrusted to our care.