Roll out the red carpet...Homecoming Week begins Monday, October 2! This year's theme is Pacelli Premiere! Homecoming is a time for us to celebrate those who came before us...the Vikings who had a role in making our school the wonderful place it is today. Please mark your calendars for the following festivities planned for Homecoming Week:
Monday, October 2-Friday, October 6
Homecoming Dress-Up Days
The following themed dress-up days are planned for students in grades 8-12:
Wednesday, October 4
Powder Puff Game 6:30 p.m.
Enjoy a St. Anne-Pacelli Homecoming Week tradition: The Powder Puff Game on Deimel Field!
Thursday, October 5
Doug Harris Memorial Bonfire 7 p.m.
All students and their families are invited to enjoy a free hot dog dinner during the Doug Harris Memorial Bonfire in the parking lot near Deimel Field.
Friday, October 6
School Pep Rally at 2:05 p.m. in the Gym
Alumni Social 6-7:15 p.m.
Alumni are invited to enjoy light hors d'oeuvres, drinks (please bring your ID; beer and wine will only be served to those 21 and older) and fellowship with friends in the High School Auditorium!
Homecoming Game 7:30 p.m.
Come cheer on the St. Anne-Pacelli Vikings as they play the Manchester High School Blue Devils on Deimel Field.
Alumni Homecoming RSVPs
Complimentary tickets to the Homecoming Game will be provided for each alum and his/her guest. Please email Alumni Director Katie Mann at email@example.com by October 2 if you plan on attending the Alumni Social and Homecoming Game. We look forward to welcoming you back to campus!
Saturday, October 7
Homecoming Dance 8-11 p.m., Mother of Mercy Courtyard
Rain location: High School Auditorium
Tickets are $10/student pre-sale and will be available to buy during lunch beginning September 29th. At-the-door admission is $15/student.
1. Students in grades 9-12 are allowed to attend the Homecoming Dance.
2. Students can attend the dance with or without a date.
3. If a date is a student from outside of St. Anne-Pacelli, the date must be pre-approved by the principal. There is a form (available in the High School Counseling Office) each student must complete by October 4, 2017 if they plan to bring a date from another school. Students from outside of our school who do not have prior approval via the approval form will not be allowed to attend the dance. Dates must be in at least 9th grade and no older than 20 years of age.
4. Once a student enters the Homecoming Dance, they are not allowed to leave the dance and then return.
5. Faculty members will serve as dance chaperones.
6. Please ensure Homecoming Dance attire falls within the general dress guidelines of "modest, clean and appropriate for a Catholic school environment," as referenced in our High School Handbook Addendum (page 19). Any students who have questions about their dress for the dance are welcome to bring in their dress for approval prior to the event.
7. Drop-off/pick-up location: High School Auditorium (please use Sheffield Drive entrance near Pacelli Bell Tower)
We look forward to a fabulous Homecoming Week! Go Vikings!!!
St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School
2020 Kay Circle
Columbus, GA 31907
Mission Statement: St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School, through Catholic formation and academic excellence, is committed to the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development of the students entrusted to our care.