Thank you for your interest in St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School! The following employment opportunities exist:
High School Spanish Teacher
Prepares comprehensive lesson plans and instructs students using a variety of teaching strategies that incorporate diocesan curriculum and Catholic teaching
To express interest in this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to St. Anne-Pacelli President and High School Principal Ms. Ronie Collins: firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Anne-Pacelli offers two seasons of spirit cheerleading for both middle and high school students in grades 6 through 12. In the fall, cheerleaders support the Vikings Football Team; in the winter, cheerleaders show their spirit at Vikings Basketball games. A competition cheerleading squad will exist for high school students interested in performing stunts, jumps and tumbling at competitive events. St. Anne-Pacelli’s Viking Athletics program is seeking applications for the following positions in the 2020-2021 school year:
Director of Cheerleading
St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School’s Director of Cheerleading is responsible for overseeing the Vikings Cheerleading program in its entirety. The position will coach student-athletes in competitive cheer techniques to prepare them for events or competitions. With the help of an Assistant High School Cheerleading Coach, the Director of Cheerleading will also mentor the high school spirit cheerleading teams in the fall and winter. A Middle School Cheerleading Coach will report to the Director of Cheerleading. The Director of Cheerleading motivates student-athletes to develop an appreciation of the sport.
Essential Duties for Director of Cheerleading
1. Works with cheerleaders during practices and meets.
2. Holds organizational meetings for team prospects and encourages students to participate.
3. Assesses skills and assigns team positions.
4. Develops a regular practice schedule and organizes practice time to provide both individual and team development.
5. Works with the Athletic Director in scheduling facilities for practices and competition.
6. Coaches and instructs cheerleaders, individually or in groups, regarding the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
7. Observes cheerleaders, during events and practice to determine the needs for individual or team improvement.
8. Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior and provides proper supervision of students at all times.
9. Monitors the academic performance of team members to ensure that eligibility requirements are met.
10. Follows established procedures in the event of an injury.
11. Conferences with parents/guardians, as necessary, regarding the performance of their student.
12. Follows state, regional, and district regulations governing the program.
13. Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards cheerleaders, officials, and spectators.
14. Follows established procedures for supplies and uniforms.
15. Works with the athletic director to develop a policy for awards and submits a list of award winners at the end of the season.
16. Participates in special activities to include parents’ nights out, banquets, awards nights, summer camps and pep rallies.
17. Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
Assistant High School Cheerleading Coach
St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School’s Assistant High School Cheerleading Coach will work with the Director of Cheerleading to coach student-athletes in competitive cheer techniques as well as coach high school spirit cheerleading teams in the fall and winter.
Middle School Cheerleading Coach
St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School’s Middle School Cheerleading Coach will work with the Director of Cheerleading to coach middle school (grades 6-8) school spirit cheerleading teams in the fall and winter.
To apply for these employment opportunities, please email a letter of interest and resume to St. Anne-Pacelli Athletic Director Corry Black: email@example.com.
St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School is seeking CDL with passenger endorsement licensed bus drivers for the current school year. Bus drivers are needed for field trips, as well as athletic events. If you are interested, please contact Athletic Director Corry Black at 706-561-8232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School
2020 Kay Circle
Columbus, GA 31907
Mission Statement: St. Anne-Pacelli Catholic School forms knowledgeable, faithful and responsible Catholic citizens who compassionately serve others.